Good Moldability Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat
Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mats are non-woven fabrics consisting of randomly distributed chopped strands held together with a powder or emulsion binder.
Chopped Strand Mat is compatible with unsaturated polyester, vinyi ester, epoxy and phenolic resins. The products are most widely used in hand lay-up process and can also be used in filament winding, compression molding and continuous laminating processes. The typical end-use applications include various panels, boats, FRP roof sheet, Automotive parts, bathroom equipment and cooling towers.
- Good combination of resin
- Easy air release, Resin consumption
- Excellent weight uniformity
- Easy operation
- Good wet strength retention
- Excellent transparency of finished products
- Low cost
- Most widely used in hand lay-up process
- Filament winding
- Compression molding